Our panellists discussed:
- How Financial Institutions identify TPPs.
- How TPPs identify groups, banks, and brands.
- How do consumers know they are talking to their bank and not a fraudulent entity.
- What happens when agents and outsourcing partners sit in the middle and, in the ‘Internet of Things’, do devices need to be identified?
- Where Certificates and other Credentials fit in.
- Why we need eIDAS 2.0 and what it is all about.
Do the questions above have the same answers nationally, regionally, and globally?
We delved further into these trust and identity issues and to discuss the latest updates in open banking and open finance.
Any questions in advance of the webinar, please contact email@example.com and we will make sure to include these in the session.