This document gives an overview of the Access-to-Account Industry, with the focus on Third Party Providers (TPPs) in their narrow definition.
- Section 3 defines the TPPs, describing their roles and the required process for them to be registered and to passport their services.
- Section 4 gives a market overview of the TPPs in the Access-to-Account Industry.
- Section 5 provides insights in the thirty-one national markets in the EEA, regarding the TPPs.
- Section 6 shows twenty five TPPs and their brands operating in the EEA. It contains information of their Brands, Roles, and Presence in the EEA.
- Section 7 provides a full list of TPPs
The aim of this document is to help the reader to have a better understanding of the TPP Market, allowing for better business decisions.
This document is aimed at the following audiences:
- Third Party Providers: Payment or Electronic Money Institution that has the right to provide Account Information and/or Payment Initiation Services.
- Technical Service Providers: Industry actors whose role is to create an aggregated platform that grants access to the APIs of multiple ASPSP.
- Account Servicing Payment Service Providers: PSPs who provide and operate customer accounts and enable this access
Open Banking Exchange Europe gathered this information through a market analysis and through its own business intelligence data from the Regulatory and Transparency Directory.
The entities chosen to be in this list are the ones that shared their data to the OBE Transparency Directory and are part of the membership program, up until 31 May 2020.
If you would like to be included, then please sign up to the Open Banking Europe TPP Membership Program. To find out more about Open Banking Europe’s PSD2 XS2A solutions and membership programs, please contact us.
The data used in this document dates from 31 July 2020.