Open Banking Exchange (OBE) brings market players together to provide a collaborative environment for exchanging experiences and solving problems for Open Banking. With guidance, standards, and tools, we turn vision into operational reality.
We help regulators, self-regulated organisations (SROs) and national communities implement effective and interoperable open solutions based on jurisdiction neutral technology frameworks.
Open banking and open finance is rapidly spreading around the world, are generally based on standards.
But what is an API standard? Are they all the same, and if not why not?
In this Member Meeting, we discussed:
- Why APIs, why standards and what about screenscraping?
- Components of an API standard: Security, payloads, flows.
- How different standards fit together e.g. REST, JSON, XML, OAUTH, ISO 20022, AES, FAPI, JWT, TLS, JWT.
- Different real world models: FDX, Berlin Group, OBIE.
- How to take this forward in the Latin America region.
If you have any questions about the webinar or how to join future webinars, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.